Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busy Week!

This has been an eventful week for me, so I don't have much time to really write out something well thought out.

Because we have the presentation this week in front of the other class, we've all been working hard on making a really nice level to play on and demonstrate our game. The team is treating this as our final presentation and everyone has been giving their best for the demo.

I've been polishing the level, making it look more cave-like with some of the assets our artist has given us. I must say that it's starting to look more like the concept art now that even a few basic rock formations are in it.


I really can't wait to see what else Margaret can put out for us to work with. I've also been adding some sounds to the game as well as the game systems document.

It's our goal to challenge for stage 3 next week, so we're giving everything our top efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment